Staff Performance Management
This course covers the basics of creating a performance plan and the appraisal process. you will learn how to conduct a performance-planning meeting, document the performance plan and provide positive and constructive feedback. The topics for providing effective appraisals include coaching employees during appraisal periods and conducting appraisals with a focus on the employee's performance.
Awarenes of human resource concept.
• Understand the importance of creating a performance management plan and the steps to establish the plan.
• Identify the steps to conduct an effective performance-planning meeting and the process of providing feedback
• Identify the types of coaching and document coaching and feedback efforts.
• Understand the performance appraisal process.
• Identify and gather material to prepare for an appraisal discussion.
• Identify legal appraisals and responsibilities in relation to laws enforced by the EEOC, risks of legal challenges, and the importance of maintaining positive communication.
Who should attend
This course is designed for HR managers other specialists and administrators in Human Resource Department and Anyone interested in Human Resource
• Understand the principles and framework of performance management
• Position Results Description (PRD) and strategic plan
• Structuring the interview for maximum effect
• Identifying different levels of staff and how to best manage them
• Practice in the core skills of Performance Management
• Performance development and improvements